In accordance with the provisions of Articles 6-III and 19 of Law No. 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for Confidence in the Digital Economy, known as L.C.E.N. and Regulation No. 2016/679 concerning the General Data Protection Regulation, users and visitors of the thinkingoutoftheboxwithestelle.com site are informed of these legal notices. We thus enter into the requirements dictated by the Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulations. Access and use of the Site are subject to these “Legal Notices” detailed below as well as to applicable laws and / or regulations. Connection, use and access to this Site imply the full and unreserved acceptance of the Internet user of all the provisions of these Legal Notices.
A. Site editor
The site www.thinkingoutoftheboxwithestelle.com is published by:
11 Piet Heinstraat 11
2266kn Leidchendam – NL
Phone. + 31 629500174
hereinafter “the Publisher“
B. Director of publication
The Director of publication is: Estelle Saevarsson
Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
hereinafter ” Director of publication “
You are on Estelle Saevarsson‘s personal website. The website is non-profit.
The first version of the website was published in April 2021, it was produced by Rocque Design, web designer.
C. Site host
The gestion-documents.fr site is hosted by :
Registered office: 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 ROUBAIX ; RCS 424 761 419 00045
SAS au capital de 10 069 020 € / N° TVA : FR 22 424 761 419
Téléphone : +33 9 72 10 10 07 – Adresse e-mail : email@example.com
hereinafter ” l’Hébergeur
All Internet users who browse, read, view and use the site www.thinkingoutoftheboxwithestelle.com are considered to be users.
hereinafter the “Users”
The site www.thinkingoutoftheboxwithestelle.com is published in two languages: French and English.
The user will be oriented by default to the language of the configuration of his browser, if this is not taken into account (except French and English) the default language will be English.
ARTICLE 2 – PROPERTY RIGHT
A. All rights are reserved
For the website we used icons, created by Incubator studio.
Pictures and photos credit:
Alizée LE BOUTEILLER
Henriette Guest Fotografie
Pixabay pictures free rights
ARTICLE 3 – CONFIDENTIALITY
- Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that their data is collected, and for what reasons their data is collected;
- Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data are carried out to meet one or more objectives determined in these general conditions of use;
- Minimization of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected;
- Reduced data retention over time: data is kept for a limited period of time, of which the user is informed.
- Integrity and confidentiality of data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
- The user has expressly consented to the processing;
- Processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
- The processing is explained by a necessity linked to the protection of the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller;
- IP address: when browsing the site, in order to establish traffic statistics. This data is kept for a maximum period of 1 (one) year.
- Name and email address: when sending a message via the site’s contact form, so that we can access your request. This data is kept for a maximum period of 1 (one) year and / or upon request for deletion. Such a request can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org. The data controller will keep all the data collected under optimal security conditions.
A. DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679 (RGPD), the collection and processing of site user data respects the following principles:
- The thinkingoutoftheboxwithestelle.com site only collects and processes user data with the user’s consent. When personal data is collected (contact page, newsletter subscription, comments to articles, etc.) the user is informed that their data is being collected and for what reasons.
- The collection and processing of data are only carried out to meet one or more purposes explained on this page.
- Only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected.
- The data stored is for a maximum period of one year.
- The data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
For them to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data can only be done if at least one of the conditions listed below after is respected:
- The user has consented to the processing of their data;
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller.
The personal data collected on the site www.thinkingoutoftheboxwithestelle.com are as follows:
- User e-mail address,
- IP address of his terminal,
- Last name,
- First Name,
- Age (optional)
This data is collected when the user performs one of the following operations:
- He wishes to contact the manager;
- He downloads or listens to a podcast;
- He signs up for the site’s newsletter.
The data controller will keep all the data collected in the site’s computer systems and under reasonable security conditions for a maximum period of 1 year.
The collection and processing of data is used to:
- Avoid the user having to enter their data each time they want to listen to a podcast;
- Send him a free newsletter;
- Introduce yourself to contact the site manager.
Data transmission to third parties:
- The personal data collected is not transmitted to any third party, and is only processed by the site editor.
B. USER RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the User has the rights listed below. In order for the data controller to grant his request, the user is required to provide him with: his first and last name as well as his e-mail address, and if relevant, his login to the customer area . The data controller is required to respond to the User within 30 (thirty) days maximum.
1. Right to data portability
The User has the right to request the portability of his personal data, held by the site, to another site, by means of an email sent to email@example.com
2.Right to limit and oppose data processing
Finally, the User has the right to request the limitation or to oppose the processing of his data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, except to demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which may prevail over the interests and rights and freedoms of the User.
3. Right to determine the fate of data after death
The user is reminded that he can organize what should be the fate of his data collected and processed if he dies, in accordance with Law No. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016.
4. Right to seize the competent supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the User’s request, and the User wishes to contest this decision, he is entitled to seize the persoonsgegevens authority (https://www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/) or any competent judge.
C. OBLIGATIONS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to transmit it to third parties without the user having been informed thereof and to respect the purposes for which this data was collected. The controller undertakes to implement all the technical and organizational measures necessary to preserve the security of personal data. The site has an SSL certificate to ensure that the information and the transfer of data passing through the site are secure. In addition, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this entails disproportionate formalities, costs and procedures for him. In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the User’s personal data is compromised, the controller undertakes to inform the User by any means.
The site uses “cookie” techniques allowing it to process statistics and traffic information. For the use of “cookie” files involving the saving and analysis of personal data, the user’s consent is necessarily requested. This user consent is considered valid for a maximum period of 1 (one) year. At the end of this period, the site will again request the user’s permission to save “cookie” files on their hard drive. The User is informed that he can oppose the registration of these “cookies” by configuring his browser software. If the user decides to deactivate the “cookies” files, he can continue browsing the site. However, any malfunction of the site caused by this manipulation could not be considered to be the fault of the Site Editor. Two types of cookies can be used: “session cookies” and “permanent cookies”. Session cookies are temporary cookies that remain on your device until you leave the Site. A permanent cookie stays on your device for a much longer period of time or until you delete it manually (the length of time the cookie stays on your device depends on the duration or “lifetime” of the cookie in question).
Opposition to the use of “cookies”
The user can oppose the recording of “cookies” on his terminal by configuring his browser. Configuration information is available for the main browsers at the following addresses:
ARTICLE 4 – ACCESSIBILITY
The Site is in principle accessible to Users 24 / 24h and 7 / 7d, except interruption, scheduled or not, for maintenance needs or in case of force majeure. If access to the Site is not possible, the Site undertakes to do its utmost to restore access. The Site cannot be held responsible for any damage, whatever the nature, resulting from its unavailability.
ARTICLE 5 – APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Legal Notices are governed by Dutch law. In the event of a dispute and in the absence of an amicable agreement, the dispute will be brought before the Dutch courts in accordance with the rules of jurisdiction in force.
ARTICLE 6 – CONTACT
For any report of illegal content or activities, the User can contact the Publisher at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by registered mail with acknowledgment of receipt sent to the Publisher at the contact details specified in these notices. legal.